Friday 27 July 2007

Vintage Glam

I felt like something different today, so I'm posting some fashion images. I love these shots of Polish model Daria Werbowy - so chic and soooo glamorous. I wanted to share them because I think this is the most beautiful fashion shoot I've seen in a long time. These images are from Vogue (the China edition, suprisingly enough), from April 2006. I came across a copy of the magazine at a cafe in Shanghai airport and fell in love with these images, as well as an interiors feature they had done on Mary McDonald's office - my first introduction to her work. I was so taken with it that I took it with me...(yes, I stole a copy of a magazine - it's dispicable, and I'm thoroughly ashamed of myself - I should clarify that it wasn't for sale, it was an old edition sitting around for patrons to read...). Anyway, I hope you enjoy these images as much as I do.











4 comments:

The Peak of Chic said...

That is a beautiful spread! I have to admit that I'm a bit provincial when it comes to fashion photography- I prefer pretty over artsy anyday!

(PS- Can you scan in the photos of Mary McDonald's office so that we can see that too?)

Unknown said...

Yes, please let us see Mary's office. You naughty girl....I have been know to tear pictures out of magazines and take whole magazines occassionally ...always discretly. I am glad you took this one. I won't tell the magazine police!!

Unknown said...

PS I am sure you would look very sassy in that hot little black dress you have on you I wish list.
Go for it....and if you do you must post a picture.

Suzy said...

OK girls, if you want to see the spread on Mary McDonald I'll post it on Monday. Thanks for the comments. I must say, that is the first time I have actually taken a full magazine, normally I just tear out pages, but it was the Chinese edition and I didn't fancy my chance of getting a copy of a back-issue, and I couldn't live without it!