Tuesday 11 September 2007

EJ Victor Furniture

I came across the Randall Tysinger furniture collection for EJ Victor over the weekend and fell head over heels for a few of the pieces. My favorite ones so far are:

Love this armchair. I think the lines are great, and the legs, and I'm always a sucker for studding.

What a fanastic china cabinet. I need something like this at home. It's quite grand looking, but not completely over the top.

This is a great sofa, very grand looking, but with a few cushions could be quite comfortable in a library room perhaps.


I think this loveseat is so pretty. It's very feminine and elegant, and would look fantastic in a powder room. It's also available as a single chair.

I like the simple clean lines of this ottoman, and the oval shape is something different. Upholstered in a soft fabric it would also provide extra seating when needed.


I LOVE this table. I guess you probably all know by now that I love anything deco looking...



I like the idea of this tiered table, not sure how you'd go putting a lamp on top, but in the right room I think it would be a great side table. Could look great as a nightstand in the right bedroom too.

1 comment:

The Peak of Chic said...

Wow! So many great pieces! I love the armchair at top, the cabinet, the deco table, and on and on! Thanks for letting us know about this line.