Wednesday 16 July 2008

Kelly Wearstler sneak peek!

I was searching through the Lee Jofa website looking for fabrics for a project I'm working on and discovered these...

Sea Urchin - Ivory/Bone

Bengal Bazaar - Graphite

Katana - Mocha/Cream

Confetti - Cream

Some of the new designs by Kelly Wearstler due to launch this Fall/Autumn (for the Northern Hemisphere). So what do you think folks....do you like them? Better still, do you think they'll soon be as ubiquitous as good old Imperial Trellis??

5 comments:

The Peak of Chic said...

Looks great, and I especially like "Confetti"- reminds me of an old print that I saw once. Thanks for the sneak peek!

Suzy said...

I like that one too Jennifer, and I'm also pretty keen on Katana. I'm very curious to see the rest of the collection!

Material Girls said...

Ooooh lovely-thanks so much for the sneak peak at those!

Emily @ Material Girls

porter hovey said...

Kelly Wearstler is just AMAZING. Everything she touches is fablous. Thanks for sharing. Love 'em!

Suzy said...

Thanks for dropping by Porter, and I couldn't agree more! It's hard not to be envious, the woman appears to be perfect!