Friday 9 January 2009

Happy New Year - I'm back!


Already! It seems that staying away from blogging was harder than I thought...

Before I get back to regular posting again I have to thank those of you that sent me emails and comments - you have no idea how much that meant to me. So many sweet messages from people I've never even met before...it still astounds me.

Let's not dwell on last year - it was more disappointing than bad as such, but I think I worked pretty hard all year so I'm hoping to see the fruits of my labour this year...I hope we all do. 2009 will be a good year - simply because I've decided that it will be. I already have some good news to share, so stay tuned for Monday when I'll post what I hope will be the first of many exciting projects.

Until then, I leave you with this piece by Rob Wynne. I've seen a few of his pieces in magazines and could not track down the artist until recently, and so I wanted to share it with you guys. You really are the greatest!


8 comments:

columnist said...

So glad you're back. You were missed! I agree - I think 2009 is actually going to be great - and because I say so too!!

Happy new year!

Renée Finberg said...

man oh man.......

where have you been ?.......
and we are all glad you are back !!!

i will be back on monday.

happy new year , and i too need a good year.
my fruit tree has been bare these last couple of years.

but, i keep suiting up,
showing up, and doing the next right thing.

renee

Courtney said...

Welcome Back and Happy New Year! I hope that 2009 is a most wonderful year because, no, 2008 just wasn't the best! xx

Unknown said...

welcome back, suzy! glad you took a refreshing blogging break and are back with us.

i made up my mind on 2009, as well- it's going to be good, no matter what. it's that simple!

Habitually Chic said...

I can't wait to hear your news! Glad to have you back and I just know 2009 is going to be a great year for you!

ABC Dragoo said...

HOORAH! I couldn't be happier that you are coming back... YAY.

- Susan - said...

Hi, great !
blogging is like a drug... at least when you like writing and have so much ideas in your head to share!
Happy New Year to you! The nine is for good luck in Asia anyway, so it will be a good year!
Looking forward to read what you will post next!
ciao!

Anonymous said...

Great that you are back! Your blog posts are very inspirational, and I was sad to see you stop.

Good luck and Happy New Year!

Susanne
blog: www.fracasnoir.com