Friday 29 January 2010

Lady Noire

Okay, so I know I'm in love with a lot of things this week, but I just had to share this. Seems like advertising alone is not enough for the Couture Fashion Houses anymore. Not that I mind, because it gives people like me who are more obsessed with furniture than fashion a glimpse at what an interior done by John Galliano or Karl Lagerfeld might look like. I'm not sure if the sets from Lady Noire (the first, it seems, in a trilogy of Lady Dior short films) are by Galliano, it doesn't matter to me, they are beautiful regardless. The room below, from the opening scene, is so glamorous. That pleated screen in the background is to die for!


Watch the entire Lady Noire short film here...


2 comments:

James Lee said...

following this stunning website for a while..being quite doesn't mean have no feel about all of these sharing source....beautiful and lovely, many I have seen and many I havn't seen...inspired me a lot...this weekend is delighted by this blog~

James Lee said...

Love this blog and this weekend is delighted by these stunning images