Friday 5 July 2013

Toogood

Studio Toogood, that is.

I don't know why I haven't posted this lovely London Townhouse sooner...but my subscription to Est magazine reminded me.

Faye Toogood, previously a marvellous stylist for World of Interiors magazine, has founded her own studio and is producing some wonderful work. And not just interiors. Under her creative direction they also work on projects for branding, art installations and more.

I love this townhouse in London, particularly the Living room and Master bedroom...the colours are slightly ethereal, and at the risk of sounding like a broken record...I love the mix of furnishings.  The bespoke carpet runner down the stairs is a touch of genius, and other elements - like the wardrobe doors - help to make the space feel more youthful and less serious. Its English, but not stuffy. I love it.








1 comment:

MJH DesignArts said...

The colors and placements are shots of genius.
Mary